Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cratgon!!!!

Ello all!



Not much to rant about this time... its been quite dull. So I'm just going to write what ever i manage to salvage from my tea-stoned mind. I might jump from topic to topic quite a bit...



...If you don't like that, well go suck a lemon.



Anyway,



Had science trials today....you know what? i really hate badly worded questions....freaking unclear on what they actually want us to answer... exams are over though, which is a relief...well for two weeks anyway.



hmmm though I've noticed something quite strange about today: Everything seems to be happening on the 25th... moon festival (and its incredibly addictive moon cakes...DAMN WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE!?!?!) ....release of halo 3....sci trial...crazy stuff...(not really... see how dull life can get?)



Well at least the moon festival means that Kung Fu is off for 2nite. Good. It will give me a chance to catch up on some much needed gaming. Neverwinter Nights 2 has just been staring me in the face as of late...



oh I've decided to break up my 'martial arts movie' project thing into smaller parts. The whole make a storyline thing etc is just a bit 2much and i really cbb. so the movie will technically be just a bunch of random clips thrown together....possibly a lightsaber fight somewhere.



Yup well that is pretty much it.



Have a good evening/Moonfestival.



oh and i leave you with this amusing pic (photoshopped by lemur):

No comments: